Wednesday, January 10, 2007

The Shopping Experience Is Progressive

If you're a regular Whole Foods shopper, you know how awesome this store is. I have been won over by their amazing prepared foods department. WOW - you don't have to be a young, hip professional to run in for quick, tasty, and healthful fare. It works for families like mine, too! I have been meeting my brother there for lunch from their sandwich section. Or grabbing a quick cup of lobster bisque with Mom. Just the other evening on the way to basketball practice, the kids and I took a look at the entrees and side dishes, all made with natural ingredients, and our on-the-go-dinner fell into place. This will most definitely be our new 'quick dinner' place. No more yucky fast food that we eat just because we are starving after school and work, in between activities. We love how the entire Whole Foods shopping experience is made to appeal to the five senses. It makes us want to come back for more, even at $7.99 a pound! I had the lamb curry; my daughter had the turkey stroganoff; and my son opted for the mac 'n cheese made out of penne pasta and the best, creamiest cheese ever.

Check out one near you!




No comments: